- Catalonian Regional Representative of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
- Specialist in Gynaecology and Obstetrics from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) – Hospital de la Sta Creu i Sant Pau
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF) since 1984; member of the American Fertility Society (AFS) since 1986
- Director of the Human Reproduction Unit at the Hospital General de Catalunya from May 1988 to May 1993
- Training periods at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center, USA (Director Jairo E. García, M.D.), in 1988 and 1994
- Founding member of the first Foundation for Egg Donation in Spain, approved by the Government of Catalonia
- Director and Founder of the Dona-Dona Egg Donation Programme, 1999
- Director and Founder of IVF Barcelona since 1995
- Director and Founder of the Assisted Reproduction Unit at the Centro Médico Teknon since 1999
- Coordinator of the Spanish Fertility Society’s Committee on Ethics and Best Practice since 2018
"We will find a solution. Never give up"
Doctor Javier Nadal has written numerous articles and papers and has given lectures and seminars in Universities, Hospitals and at National and International Conferences on Human Reproduction, especially concerning Radiofrequency on Uterine Myomas, In Vitro Fertilisation and Stimulation of egg donors and their various responses.
- Author of the publication “Oocyte Donation” – June 2010 – Ed. Momento Médico
- Author of the publication “Embryo Donation” – April 2013 – Ed. Momento Médico
- Author of the publication “Egg Bank” – April 2016 – Ed. Médica Panamericana